Invisible Braces for Adults & Teens in Surprise & Glendale, AZ
Since clear aligners like Invisalign® look nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr. Andrew Sarpotdar and Dr. Jenny Sun are certified Invisalign treatment providers and our team at Icon Orthodontics has treated many cases using this revolutionary treatment method.
A "Braceless" Alternative to Traditional Metal Braces
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At Icon Orthodontics we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life. No one can tell you’re wearing your aligners because they’re invisible!
Your clear aligner options include big brands like Invisalign, Spark, U-Lab, and our affordable option which we 3D print at our office.
Clear aligners are comfortable, and removable and they don’t rely on a system of brackets and wires to straighten your teeth.
Dr. Sarpotdar and Dr. Sun are certified Invisalign orthodontists, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to wear braces! Contact our office today to schedule your free Invisalign evaluation. to learn more about clear aligners and find out if you or your teen would love clear aligners.
What Are Clear Aligners?
Clear aligners use a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth faster and with fewer office visits than traditional braces.
Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients.
Clear aligners are:
- Completely invisible - Clear aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces unless of course, you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear - The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won't irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you - Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Sarpotdar and Dr. Sun use advanced 3D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then they customize each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable - Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss, and special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective - You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within one year; however, this can vary from patient to patient.
Why Consider Clear Aligners?
People all around Glendale and Surprise love the benefits of treatment with clear aligners.
Here’s why people just like you are choosing clear aligners over traditional braces:
- With clear aligners, you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- Clear aligners are removable, making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires. You can also remove your aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With clear aligners, you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Invisalign is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. Fewer appointments are required throughout your entire treatment.
How Do Clear Aligners Work?
When you begin your clear aligner treatment at Icon Orthodontics, you will receive several sets of custom-fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only two weeks.
After two weeks you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!