Free Virtual Consultation
At Icon Orthodontics
Start your smile journey online from the comfort of your couch.
Follow the instructions below and send us eight photos. Within one to two business days, Dr. Sarpo or Dr. Sun will assess your smile and let you know if treatment is right for you.
How This Works
Start by letting us know about you and your smile goals. After that, you’ll take some pictures of your teeth so our docs can take a peek.
- Get your smartphone and someone to help you, then replicate the eight photos you see below.
- The better the picture you send, the more we can see and discuss!
Need help taking photos?
- Make sure that the room is well-lit for the best quality.
- Hold your cheeks away from your teeth with two spoons while a friend or family member takes pictures.
- Fill out the form below.
All done! Now Dr. Sarpo or Dr. Sun will review your photos.
You’ll hear from us within one or two business days about your treatment plan options.
When we send you an email, or you send us an email, the information sent is not encrypted. That means a third party may be able to access the information and read it since it is transmitted over the internet. If you receive an email, someone may be able to access your email account and read it.
- HIPAA stands for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- HIPAA was passed by the U.S. government in 1996 in order to establish privacy and security protections for health information
- Information stored on our computers is encrypted.
- Most popular email services (ex. Hotmail®, Gmail®, Yahoo®) do not utilize encrypted email.
- Email is a very popular and convenient way to communicate for a lot of people, so in their latest modification to the HIPAA act, the federal government provided guidance on email and HIPAA.
- The guidelines state that if a patient has been made aware of the risks of unencrypted email, and that same patient provides consent to receive health information via email, then a health entity may send that patient personal medical information via unencrypted email.
- For more information visit https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2013-01-25/pdf/2013-01073.pdf.
By sending a request for virtual consultation with email you are accepting the terms and conditions of utilizing non-encrypted email to communicate health information.